Coronavirus resources for you and your family
Manchester Bidwell Corporation cares about our community and is committed to providing the population we serve with helpful resources during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The links provided below are from trusted sources and contain a variety of information concerning health and safety tips, educational programming, student and patron relations and community welfare services. We will update this page as new information and resources become available.
Please stay tuned to all of our affiliates’ communications, including their social media outlets, as they announce new, creative ways to provide programming the community desperately needs.
Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Pittsburgh Public School Activity Packets
- Resources from Arts Ed Collaborative
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh eResources
Looking for more virtual learning? Visit MCG Youth & Arts.
Resources for Our Students and Patrons
- PA Department of Health
- Allegheny County Health Department
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Alliance on Mental Illness COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Central PA Food Bank Locations
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- PA Department of Human Services
- Allegheny Link