Cashier – Manchester Bidwell Corporation
The Cashier rings up cafeteria food and beverage sales and collects payment from staff, students and guests. Additionally, the Cashier is responsible for setting up the service line and keeping the cafeteria area clean and orderly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, and are not strictly limited to, the following:
- Oversees the cash register during break time and lunch;
- Counts money accurately and gives correct change;
- Balances cash drawer once dining hall closes;
- Sets up the food line for all breaks and lunch;
- Replenishes all line items when low;
- Assists in keeping the dining hall clean and orderly including: serving line, storage closets, tables, microwave, carts and dish room when needed;
- Adheres to dress code;
- Attends daily staff meetings;
- Attends BTC workshops and all other staff development programs;
- Assists with clerical duties;
- Exhibits understanding and internalization of company values: influence, respect, listen, shape and embrace.
- Other duties may be assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. One-year experience running cash register required. Experience working in the food industry and a working knowledge of MS office is a plus.
Interested Persons may submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE