Digital Marketing / Event Specialist – Manchester Bidwell Corporation
The Digital Marketing / Event Specialist provides a critical role in discerning and relaying Manchester Bidwell Corporation’s message to various audiences through its digital presence along with managing events and tours. The Digital Marketing / Event Specialist’s responsibilities include supporting and updating MBC and its affiliates’ social media channels, website presence, and paid digital marketing. Additional responsibilities include occasional event management and tours as well as other functions to promote and raise awareness of MBC’s mission and educational model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not strictly limited to, the following:
- Gains an in-depth understanding of the MBC mission and educational model for the purpose of delivering key, consistent messaging digitally;
- Implements and maintains corporate identity through digital efforts;
- Researches and creates communications content whether it be posts, photography, video, or audio for social media channels and websites;
- Creates and manage PPC campaigns on Google and paid ads on social media ad networks;
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns;
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations;
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies;
- Work as the main contact for external clients on any facility rentals;
- Works as the first option on giving tours to visitors;
- Models professional behavior and ethics for internal and external stakeholders to build brand and image;
- Recognizes and embraces MBC’s culture including the five core values: respect, embrace, shape, influence, and listen;
- Uses tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information;
- Exemplifies a willingness to learn and develop knowledge to better perform job duties and tasks, as position requires; and
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or communications, or 2 years related experience in marketing and public relations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Mac and PC computer skills required.
- Experience working with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and other paid digital marketing platforms required.
- Experience working with social media management programs preferred.
- Experience with WordPress required.
- Must have a high comfort level writing for multiple audiences and analyzing/summarizing data from diverse sources.
- Demonstrated high-quality writing, editing, and proofreading skills required.
- Some photography and videography skills preferred.
- Some graphic design skills preferred.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, creative, and self-motivated with a proven ability to work independently on projects or work products that will be published to the public.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact closely as a team player.
- Must be comfortable speaking to tour groups.
- Must have some experience participating in event management activities, and the ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested Persons may submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com EOE