Senior Admissions Representative – Bidwell Training Center
The Senior Admissions Representative is responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admission to Bidwell Training Center by managing time and inquiry resources to achieve annual enrollment plans. The Senior Admissions Representative must conduct a high quantity of prospect phone contacts to attract participants to the weekly information sessions. The Senior Admissions Representative is responsible for all follow-up activity with information session participants. The Senior Admissions Representative conducts all recruitment activities in accordance with state, federal, accreditation and institutional policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards.
All activities of the Senior Admissions Representative must support the school’s mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, and are not strictly limited to, the following:
- Conducts bi-weekly information sessions for prospective students;
- Accurately and completely explains educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to students and their support systems;
- Enrolls students on an annual start plan/cycle. Forecasts projected new students on an ongoing basis;
- Secures new inquiries (referrals) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts for referrals of others who may be interested in the school’s program offerings. Follows-up with all leads via telephone or email;
- Utilizes social media to promote the school’s programs and special events:
- Conducts campus tours and determines appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility;
- Tracks prospective students who attend information sessions and follows up via telephone to those who did not return for testing;
- Conducts follow-up with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation;
- Collaborates with school personnel who are involved in recruitment and enrollment to determine where the process may be failing to generate qualified leads;
- Receives incoming calls for school information and explains the admissions process. Invites caller to an information session;
- Effectively manages time and administrative tasks to support daily business and data integrity within the student information system (STARS);
- Participates in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including open houses, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.;
- Maintains accurate records of prospective students and their activity in the admissions process;
- Reports to the Senior Director of Operations the specific reasons any prospective student decides not to continue in the admissions/enrollment process;
- Prepares monthly reports showing the number of participants attending the information sessions, the number of prospective students sitting for the placement test and the pass rate;
- Works closely with Training Directors to ensure accurate student status is being reported in the admissions process (accepted, pending, provisional, and not accepted);
- Attends and participates in department meetings, and attends school related activities;
- Exhibits understanding and internalization of company values: influence, respect, listen, shape and embrace;
- Other duties as assigned
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related area from a regionally accredited institution; minimum of 5 years experience in an outbound call center, inside sales or generating referral leads required. Must be able to set and achieve short- and long-term goals with measurable results. Demonstrated experience in creating annual, driver-based enrollment budget- adult and high school channels – in Excel format to include internal (historical trends, admission representative performance targets) and external (cost per lead, website conversion rates) data points as required. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word); expanded knowledge of contemporary Student Information Systems and key social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat also required.
Interested Persons may submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com