Server – Manchester Bidwell Corporation
Provides a pleasant dining experience to all clients by preforming serving duties in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, and are not strictly limited to, the following:
- Upholds the highest level of customer service.
- Maintains a professional and neat appearance.
- Maintains a courteous, friendly and approachable attitude towards guests and staff.
- Assists with the set-up of tables, linens, chairs, etc.
- Maintains a sense of urgency when on the service floor.
- Follows food safety, food service regulations, health regulations and proper sanitation practices.
- Carries trays of food and drink from the kitchen to the guests’ tables.
- Delivers each course quickly and at the proper time, and clears each course away prior to delivering the next one.
- Keeps beverage or wine glasses filled for guests.
- Takes orders from guests when there are multiple meal choices.
- Answers guests’ questions regarding the food being served.
- Insures that guests who have communicated food allergies receive the appropriate meal.
- Cleans up at the conclusion of an event.
- Other duties may be assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year experience as a restaurant or banquet server required. Must possess superior customer service skills as well as strong listening skills, and the ability to accurately follow directions. Knowledge of and ability to adhere to health and safety standards associated with food handling is required. Must be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
Interested Persons may submit their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org